Time for me to see what’s going on in the blogosphere. Here were some posts that I thought you may appreciate from around the net:
At the BillShrink blog, this informative post that talks about one blogger’s lessons learned as a long time investor can prove helpful in today’s investing climate.
This Wise Bread article on extreme saving caught my eye! I have tried a few crazy money saving ideas before, but some of these are certainly outrageous. Dumpster diving, anyone?
Lazy Man and Money is a blogger I’ve admired for some time now, even way before I started this blog. He has captivating stories, one of which has even hit the Consumerist! Find out more about his tiff with Monavie and what he’s doing about it.
I’ve also been participating in carnivals lately. If you have time, do take a look at these collection of personal finance articles from where you’ll find timely money advice:
- Carnival of Personal Finance at Taking Charge
- Carnival of Pecuniary Delights at Pecuniarities
- Carnival of Pecuniary Delights at Almost Frugal
- Money Hacks Carnival at Cash Money Life
- Carnival of Money Hackers at Four Pillars
- Debt Reduction Carnival at Christian PF
- Carnival of Twenty Something Finances at How I Save Money
- Carnival of Personal Finance at Simply Forties
Thank you to the hosts for featuring my posts! I hope you like the roundup this week.